Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it time for a transition in your life?


Transitions take place all the time. Becoming authentic means making transitions from patterns of inauthenticity into a constant state of seeking truth. Sometimes we get so caught up with our goals and desires that we don’t even examine whether or not we are stepping into truth. With my constant focus on authenticity I find myself in this state of mind from time to time too.
Currently I’m making another transition in my life. For years I have had health challenges that require me to be very aware of what I eat. Two years ago I thought I had resolved my dietary challenges then found myself with kidney stones and the need to transition my diet again. Now I’m at a similar place as I step into eating 80% raw food. Since last year was my first year since age 7 that I have not had an ear infection, I’ve learned that transitioning my diet and staying within a certain weight range is the answer to my health challenges. Yet getting and staying there requires great discipline on my part. It’s another transition.
At the other side of transitions is usually a new view of self and the world. We make transitions in order to enable new patterns of thought, communication and/or action to take place in our life. If you are looking for a change in your life, look for the transition that you can make to create new values and step into a new view of you. And this is stepping into your authenticity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment